We litigate all manner of business related disputes, from theft of trade secrets, to breach of contract, to owners fighting over how to split up a closely held company, and everything in between.
Some examples include:
- Breach of contract
- Supply and purchase contracts
- Non-compete agreements
- Merger agreements
- Dissolution agreements
- Construction contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Theft of intellectual property
- Ownership disputes in closely held companies
- Derivative suits
- Insurance Coverage actions
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act litigation
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act litigation
- Law firm breakups
- Partnership/joint venture disputes
- Class actions
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Commercial arbitration
- Construction Disputes and Construction Liens
Your business is our business.
We look forward to partnering with you to bring your dispute to a timely and effective conclusion with the least disturbance to your ongoing business.